Our annual celebration of local craft-folk and makers takes place midday to 4pm, Sunday 18 November.
CHere (as a download) is the list of local pubs and households for you to plan your visits!; the list is also copied below.
And here is a map showing the households and streets – https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Aj4ChOWcAj20HXKIb7820uXqHf9JI0ms&usp=sharing.
Craft – y – Crawl Sunday 18th November 2018 12 midday – 4pm
List of participating venues for Craft-y-Crawl by street name (in alphabetical order)
Bishopthorpe Road – The Winning Post YO23 1NZ
- Sylvia – Designs and hand-knits a range of cushions, tea cosies, scented sachets, bags, i-Pad cases, hats and accessories, using new and reclaimed yarns
- Jane Milliner – Unicorn, Christmas and general cards
- Francesca King – Ceramics and Feathertop Arts – new this year Ceramic portraits and Memorials. Ceramic jewellery, tiles, cards, prints and paintings.
- Rich Gresswell – Fine Art Photography, local nature and landscapes, cards and prints
- Judy Probert – Jewellery using semi-precious stones, freshwater pearls, sterling silver and Swarovski crystals.
- Catherine Rhodes – High Quality Children’s Clothes
- Vanessa Oo – Watercolour illustrations of apples and pears. Small prints of everyday street characters.
- Charlotte Dawson – Jewellery made in a range of materials – silver, copper, textiles and ceramic. She enjoys giving her work a variety of finishes from oxidation to enamel patina and it is all unique and affordable.
73 Bishopthorpe Road, YO23 INX –
- John Gray – “Horizons”, Acrylic paintings
- Mohammed Bitar – wooden toys and small wooden items for everyday use, including money boxes
Cromwell Road, Bishophill, The Golden Ball, YO1 6DU
- Nell – Scandi inspired gifts and home décor, felt birds and modern landscape prints
- Vagaries of Mine – Enchanting illustration and papercut art
- Mij Kelly – Picture books for children of all ages
- Dan George – Prints and cards plus original works including paintings on slate tiles
- Anna Harding aka Cat Tails of York – Cat themed original art, prints and greetings cards
- Emma James – Handmade patchwork quilts using upcycled fabrics
- Rachael Nellist – Bumble – an independent magazine inspired by the beauty of Nature
52 Millfield Road, YO23 1NQ – Jo Yeates – All sorts of handmade loveliness, including cards and gifts for Christmas and other occasions
1 Norfolk Street, YO23 1JY – Naomi ‘s Stained Glass – colourful fused glass and stained glass
79 Russell Street, YO23 1NN
- Sarah Penn – Cards and small knitted items – mitts, scarves, tea cosies, and holders for paper hankies
- Pat Hunter – Modern Embroidery
Flat 1, Langton Court, Scarcroft Road, YO24 1BF – Martha Smyth – beautiful, handcrafted, unique candles and jewellery boxes. All original designs.
82 Scarcroft Road, YO24 1DD (*Open 11.30am – 5pm) – Di Hennell “My Material World” – using a variety of differing materials including textiles, wool, felt, suede, wood. Jewellery, window hangings, mono print cards, covered notebooks, Christmas decorations, cushion covers and more!
3 Scott Street, YO23 1NR
- Pie Waller – Carved eraser stamps, daft badges, pompom bunting
- Joy Simpson – Colourful cards and prints
- Lu Mason – Perspex brooches and Christmas Angels
- Petra Smith – “Beautiful handmade cards for all occasions”
- Bernie Cullen –Venetian glass earrings and little leather bags
- Copies of Caboodle and Bumble magazines – both are local, independently produced magazines, and will be on sale here today
17 Victor Street, YO1 8HQ
- Liz Clarkson – Devore scarves, small Christmas boxes, decorations and more
- Wendy Smith – Handmade Christmas decorations
33 Wentworth Road, YO24 1DG
- Hippystitch – Sally Stone – Bracelets, brooches, necklaces and more
- Lucy Monkman – Colourful contemporary cards, stationery and prints
- What’s To Be Done With Her – Alyson Cowen – Ladies tunic dresses, girl’s dresses and baby knits
- By Helen – Helen Batchelor – Beautiful flowers made from yarn and fabric
35 Wentworth Road, YO24 1DG
- Sue Dennis – Cards
- Ruth Merriman – Hand painted wooden tiles and card