Time to garden again, at The Nose, the community garden next to St Clements Church.
Autumnal tidying-up tomorrow Sunday from 2.30pm, weather permitting. All welcome, do bring a friend.
· Mowing and raking leaves
· Cutting down the plants that have sprung up from the compost in the raised bed
· Measuring potential areas for edged beds (I’ll bring a tape measure)
· Pulling up the courgette/pumpkin plants (place in raised bed or compost bins
· Emptying compost bins into raised bed
· Litter pick, and tidying up in general